I love exploring this beautiful town we live in. I’m amazed at how I keep finding new hidden gems all throughout. This weekend was no exception, so I decided I would share some of our favorite parks to visit!
Taken at John Venezia Community Park.
Taken at The Broadmoor Park.
- The Broadmoor Park – 1 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO
- I love getting to walk around the pond at the Broadmoor and finishing off with a visit to their on-property park. Its small, but has a lot of fun activities for all ages! I love buying a Chai Tea at their cafe and letting Emma run around.
- America the Beautiful Park – 126 Cimino Dr, Colorado Springs, CO
- You can see this park when driving on I-25. The view is spectacular and the grounds are well kept. The playground is HUGE!
- Monument Valley Park – There is no specific address for this hidden playground- you need to park on El Parque St. you will see a trail there, if you follow the big hill down toward the creek you will find the awesome playground.
- Ryan, Emma and I LOVE to have picnics at this park. There is a ton of shade and lots of grass area surrounding the park. The views again are spectacular, and the restrooms are surprisingly clean.
- John Venezia Community Park – 3555 Briargate Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO
- The newest family park in Colorado Springs does not disappoint. The playground structure is close to the ground making it easier for smaller kiddos to enjoy all the equipment. There is a fun sand area, and the swings are a favorite with our little girl.
- Ivywild Park – 1660 Dorchester Dr, Colorado Springs, CO
- Located in our neighborhood, I love letting Emma play on either the smaller playground or venture to the big kids side. This park gets a lot of sun so make sure to bring a hat!
Hope this sparked some fun family ideas for the future. Till next time!