- My little family. My husband and daughter are by far my greatest joys. There is never a dull moment in our day. Between not forgetting to feed our two darling mini Schnauzers to Emma dancing to the ABC’s there are just not enough hours in the day. Every day I constantly feel blessed and overwhelmed all mixed in one beautiful bowl called my life!
- My daily devotional- Jesus Calling. I wish I could tell you that I have a set time every day when I read this…but I don’t. I try to find the calmest time of the day to really enjoy my time reading and praying. Everyday is a little different and it keeps me happy and on my toes! I actually have two copies of this book, one at home and one in my car. Sometimes while my husband is driving it’s so nice and quiet looking at the scenery, I feel this peace come over me and I look to my devotional for a beautiful message.
- Nature. There is something about being outside that clears up my mind and so many different thoughts just flow through me.
- Starbucks. Yes I must admit, my addiction to Chai Tea Latte’s is a curse and blessing all in one. I feel so creative and fueled once I have my Latte in hand. Bring ON all the warm deliciousness!
- Instagram. I have met so many new and wonderful mama’s this last month. I’ve really made it a point of reaching out and meeting new friends from all over. I am so thankful for all the people I meet and enjoy every minute I get to chat and laugh with them. The cold and flu season can sometimes be very isolating since I try to limit Emma’s exposure to crowds and other babies, but having these mama’s to talk to over IG has helped so much!
What are your greatest Inspirations?